Monday, August 11, 2008

August 12









sorry for the lack of updates. my internet has been down for a while but after a little bit of anti-virus pills and some advil it's up and running.

this weekend i drove up to michigan with my parents for a boll family reunion.

it was really cool to see everyone again and catch up with every ones life.

on saturday morning my dad and his brothers woke up early and played a pick up game of hockey. it was pretty funny to watch. compared to watching jared fly around the ice, hitting things with no restraint, the old guys were moving a little slower.

::::

have you been watching the olympics? holy cow! phelps dominates! i never really watched it or got that into the olympics but for some reason this year i can't stop watching these events.

::::

school starts in six days. that sucks to actually write that out and think about it.

1 comment:

Elle Wightman said...

Hey Jacob,
I'm not sure if you remember me or not. I played violin for Martine Hunter once. I came across your blog and I really like your work. Keep up the great shots! :]
-Elle