Tuesday, June 3, 2008

May 31st






I graduated!

i cant believe i'm out of hig school.

i'm really excited to see whats to come of my future.

i really want to keep playing music. there isnt really anything else i would rather do more then to just get in a van with my best friends and travel around the u.s/europe playing music.

but things always change and maybe thats not what i'm ment to do. (i hope so though)

anyways, congrats to every other high school graduate this year (cobey and sarah) and i hope we can really start something awesome.

2 comments:

Corey Bienert said...

I like that firehydrant picture.

it's a breath of fresh air away from the standard tree picture.

Anna said...

OH, I love that pic of the hydrant! Great shot! Have you been enjoying your new baby, I mean camera?