Tuesday, April 15, 2008

April 15th




i think this is my favorite image that i've ever ended up with,

and i think my new favorite thing is a lonely tree.

they remind me of the giving tree (childhood story book)

so a quick break down of favorites in my photo career...

first it was my hands. (i meen come on, there beautiful)

then macro shots. such as close up on eyes and buttons. (now i dont really like macro shots)

then of course, the selective color. (it was cool the first time but not anymore, not ever!)

now its the single tree. theres something about a tree by itself that catches my eye. some sort of boldness and confidence.

2 comments:

Corey Bienert said...

You've been doing the lone tree for a while bucko.

I have a folder of images from your photo of the day called "Jakes Trees"

There's like 12 pictures in there....and about 9 of them are the "lone tree"

It's not really a new thing for you.

You've been doing it for the past couple of months.

HAHARADIOPHOTOGRAPHY said...

nice!

where is this?