Wednesday, October 3, 2007

October 3rd




well,

here it is.

the best thing i have ever bought, and ever will buy with $100.

i left straight from school, right to judson to go pick it up.

it took corey and i about 2 hours to get this huge light-up note sign, that was connected to the wurlitzer, off.

i cant wait to play our next show, just so i can use it.

i think we're going to start writing a lot of songs with piano in them. for very good reasons.

she's beautiful. me and her will be very happy together.

3 comments:

Corey Bienert said...

aaaaaaawwwww :)

you two look soooooo cute together :) :) :) :)


I am soooo happy for you guys.

You're gonna be together forever!

JAM said...

Long, long, ago; in a galaxy far, far, away... (late 1970s, northeast Louisiana)

...our high school's music teacher had black one much like that. They were all the rage in the 70s and I always loved the sound of them. It was the first electric piano I'd ever heard, and when he would change sounds we were all amazed.

Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the memory, I hadn't thought of that in years.

I'd love to peek "under the hood" and look at the electronics in it.

Now all you need is a big afro and you could be Billy Preston.

Corey Bienert said...

Check your email....or BSE's ....I've got an all star line up for you to check out