Friday, September 21, 2007

September 21st



wwwwooooohhh

it feels good to be back in the game.

i downloaded a trial version of adobe photoshop 5.0. its working out great.

i need to get a real copy of it though. the trial ends in 30 days.

i'm listening to mae right now and i can feel the feelings of freshman year. the nervousness, the constant fear of an angry senior. destination: beautiful was with me all through that first year.

i can smell evan's car... he picked me up every morning and it had a very distinct smell, kind of like baby powder.

this is so weired. i dont know if this has ever happened to any of you, but i'm actually feeling like i did backthen.

i love music. it's the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how much I just related to this entry right now...

the other day
I was sitting in my room
and popped the everglow into my stereo, just goin through a stack of my older CDs.

I turned it up all the way,
sat there, and just closed my eyes.

I literally flew back in time. back to the beginning of my junior year in great detail. Both the good and bad times were reflected upon.
It was the craziest thing...

I hadn't listened to mae in the longest time. Right there and then I realized just what I had been missing.