Monday, March 5, 2007

March 4th




(Z-zodiac)

this movie is still in my head. its just really interesting to me.

i dont really like these pictures but i wanted to do something with zodiac and this is the best i could think of at the time.

we are kind of re-doing our basement bedrooms. my dad ripped up the carpet and cleared out the room so i thought the floor looked perfect for a crime scene.

my dad said to leave the chalk outline there so if we sell the house and the people get new carpet there will be a little surprise for them. that would be so scary if that happened to me.

5 comments:

Anna said...

I like your dads wicked sense of humor. These pics are creepy....VERY CSI and Law and Order! :)

Corey Bienert said...

haha...

thats awesome.

i was wondering when you were gonna update

Anonymous said...

dude these are sweet

-co

Jacob Boll said...

who is co?

Julia said...

AHHHHHHHH JAKE THESE ARE THE BEST PICTURES IN THE WORLD!!! how did you do that?!? ahhhh :) :) :) i laove it.