Tuesday, February 27, 2007

February 27th



(U-under oath)

so some great news today....

1.we just got our summer tour lined up. i cant stop smiling about it.

2.ben gibbard and the guy from pedro the lion are going on a tour and they are coming to the house of blues may 4.

on another note,

if you haven't seen the music video for "misread" by kings of convenience, i highly recommend watching it. i cant believe there are places so beautiful. it looks so peaceful and carefree. thats where i want to live so bad.

12 comments:

Kyle said...

have fun.

HAHARADIO said...

tell me about this tourrr

Matthew said...

jake your touring!!
question am i coming with... i understand if its to late but i would love to come. see ya friday brother

Anna said...

That is great news Jake...any stops in London? :)

Anonymous said...

jake . . . may 4th is prom . . .

-angela

Kyle said...

Mrs. B said I'm not allowed to go.
So I guess I'm not that huge of a part.

But concerning the Gibbard/Bazan concert, I'd rather go to the concert than prom.

Kyle said...

I know you want me to go, but let's just say cetain other members don't seem too upset that I'm not going.

Maybe it's for the best?

I dunno, I may be a huge part of the band, but most of the time I feel like the complete opposite.

Anonymous said...

drama

Corey Bienert said...

This isn't necessarily a tour for our band.

We will get to perform some of our songs on occassion....

But more then anything it is us getting to play worship music for kids at summer camps. It's not about us for this experience. It's about the ministry of reaching out to these young hearts.

It's not a Before Summer Ends tour...

It's Me, Cobey, and Jake playing worship music all over the country.

Anonymous said...

well put cor well put

-cobey

Julia said...

i would rather go to the concert than prom too. so dont worry about it jake.

:)

HAHARADIO said...

"It's about the ministry of reaching out to these young hearts."

amen and have fun!