Thursday, February 8, 2007

February 8th




(B-barber
B-birthday)

so i thought of a lot of B words today and just shot some fun stuff.

i dont have any pictures for birthday but thats just because julia's a little camera shy.

which reminds me.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA, i enjoy every minute i spend with you and i wouldn't trade them for anything.

this old man in the barber shop was really cool. people are willing to do anything to help other people out. i think its the self satisfaction you get from being kind.

4 comments:

Corey Bienert said...

awww jake.


that is so cute.





that old man is so cute.

Julia said...

awwww Jacob!!!! :) :) :):)

My blanket is so freaking soft AND my flowers are beautifully blooming and turning a pretty purple color!!! :) :) :)

I love our time together so much! thank you for everything you are the greatest boy ever! I don't know what I'd do without ya!

maybe when its time for the letter J I won't be as camera shy and we can take a picture together...

Julia said...

oh and hahah a girl in my french class was drinking on of those today and I thought of you...and that one time when we searched every story in Crystal Lake/Lake in the Hills to find you one. :)

that barber looks so sweet and nice. the pictures turned out great!

HAHARADIO said...

oh man

im sooo in love with pom tea

very nice shots jake

the one of the old dude is one of my favorites of yours eva!