Thursday, February 22, 2007

February 22nd





(P-pomegranate)

i took these shots at an old toy factory that got shut down a while ago.

when i was there, i kind of took a step back and looked at myself. i found it really strange how easy it was for me to hop up on a platform or jump from a stairwell and not even think about it. it seems like older people have to think about each move they make. like everything has more value when you get older.

anyways...
it took forever to get all these seeds out of the pomegranate, so i hope it was worth it.

5 comments:

Corey Bienert said...

it also made a heart shaped stain....


awww jakie...your so adorable!

HAHARADIO said...

you went back to the factory?

scariest place ever

Matthew said...

you are wiser then me my brother

Julia said...

I agree with Evan.

ahaha.

Kyle said...

I got chills, they're multiplying,
and I'm losing controh-ohl
'cos the power you're supplyin'
IT'S ELECTROFYING!